Monday, September 26, 2011

Wanda has Left the Building

Sweet Wanda nka Autumn left my house yesterday to join her new forever family. Autumn has a sweet sister now, named Buttercup and a new loving human family as well. As usual, I forgot to take a family photo.

I am so thrilled that Autumn has found such a wonderful home. I am also excited that they live close to me so I will get to see her sometimes. I love being able to keep up with and see my fosters.

I met Autumn's family through Cori and I getting involved with READing Paws (http://www.readingpaws.org/) which in itself is such a wonderful program. Then to have folks who meet Cori decide that it's time for their dream of having a sweet Greyhound in their life come true, makes me so happy.

Greyhounds just have magic that surrounds them and I love being part of it!

0 comments: